Method of Diagnosis of Oral Manifestations of Hematologic Malignancies by Using Concentrations of Immunoglobulin A and G Antibodies to Gliadine and Transglutaminase
Aim — developing of the new method of diagnosis of oral manifestations of hematologic malignancies by using concentrations of immunoglobulin A and G antibodies to gliadine and transglutaminase in saliva.
Materials and methods. The condition of oral mucosa and concentrations of immunoglobulin A and G antibodies to gliadine and transglutaminase were assessed in 90 patients with acute and chronic leukemia.
Results. After polychemiotherapy their oral status and concentrations of immunoglobulin A and G antibodies to gliadine and transglutaminase changed significantly.
Conclusion. The study will help develop effective method of diagnosis of oral manifestations of hematologic malignancies.
1. Sakhapova GF. Salivary chemiluminescence in diagnosis of necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis in multiple myeloma patients. Klinicheskayastomatologiya. 2011(2):84–86. (In Russ.).
2. Trukhan DI. Izmenenie organov i tkanei polosti rta pri zabolevaniyakh vnutrennikh organov. M.: Prakticheskaya meditsina, 2012. (In Russ.).
3. Gotoh M [et al.]. A novel reduced-intensity umbilical cord blood transplantation using a recombinant G-CSF combined with high-dose Ara-C for active myeloid malignancies. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2014. Jul., Vol. 49(7). 955-960. doi:10.1038/bmt.2014.6
4. Patel S [et al.]. A single-center experience of the nationwide daunorubicin shortage: substitution with doxorubicin in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leuk Lymphoma. 2013. Oct., Vol.54(10). 2231 2235.doi/10.3109/10428194.2013.
5. Azher U. Oral health status of children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia undergoing chemotherapy. Indian. J. Dent. Res. 2013. Vol. 24(4). 523. doi.10.4103/0970-9290.118371
6. Vladimirova SG [et al.]. C-reactive protein as a marker of the severity of an infectious process in acute myeloid leukemia patients with neutropenia .Ter. Arkh. 2013. Vol. 85(11): 34–40. doi/10.1080/10428190801932643
7. Martinez JM [et al.]. Mucositis care in acute leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma patients undergoing high-dose chemotherapy. Support Care Cancer. 2014.Vol. 22(9). 2563–2569. doi/10.1007/s00520-014-2199-y
Svechnikova MV, Gil’miyarov EM, Selezneva IA, Fedyaev IM. Method of Diagnosis of Oral Manifestations of Hematologic Malignancies by Using Concentrations of Immunoglobulin A and G Antibodies to Gliadine and Transglutaminase. Science & Innovations in Medicine. 2016(2):63-67.
Send an online application form to the publicationSend